Acts as a consultant and strategic partner to combine technologically advanced products and services with quality craftsmanship to provide the best value to consumers while simply making people’s lives better. Serves to advance the company’s commitment to diversity, inclusion, cultural awareness and sensitivity demonstrating the highest standards of conduct by:
- Offering quality products and services with honesty, integrity, and commitment while implementing new technologies to better serve our clients and their needs.
- Striving for perfection in every aspect of the industry.
- Focusing on enriching the life’s of others for a lifetime while using dependable and environmentally safe products and procedures.
- Embracing the highest potential of every associate by cultivating a culture of integrity, collaboration, innovation, development, and respect for all people.
Establishes relationships and advises consumers with focused actions that create solutions in solving their interior and exterior painting problems in the residential, commercial, retail, interior, and exterior painting industry. Identifies, leverages, and acts on opportunities by participating in activities which directly impact short and long-term business goals. Partners with internal and external personnel integrating key processes, systems, and programs across the company.
Client Relationship Management. Responsible for aligning client needs with appropriate products and services with a personal, practical, and professional approach. Provide written proposals that accurately reflect the costs and procedures to fulfill each customer’s goals or objectives. Obtain signed contracts and manage financial transactions throughout the project. Annual expected goals are a modest $360K/year or $30K/month.
Scheduling and Managing Projects. Provide clear and frequent communication with clients, vendors, and other key personnel critical to the success and satisfaction of customers. Coordinate with vendors to ensure quality control practices and procedures are in place and followed consistently with a focus on safety and environmental considerations.
Public Relations, Marketing, and Networking. Actively present the company brand and your personal brand to members of the community through participation in frequent and regular events. These meetings include business associations, community groups, trade-shows, clubs (such as Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, etc.), social gatherings, one-to-one meet-ups at local cafes’ and coffee houses, and a myriad of focus gatherings, to name a few.
Business Systems Management. Accurately communicate necessary information through social media and other technological systems in a timely manner responding to client needs and the needs of others contributing to the success of the company.
- Strong communication skills: ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people verbally and in writing, external and internal to the organization; and, a desire to be a more effective listener.
- Demonstrate a sincere commitment to the needs of others.
- Experience in outside sales and/or retail sales where the focus is on a first-rate customer experience earning customer’s trust for life.
- Excellent time management skills with the propensity to thrive in an independent environment with a schedule embracing work/life integration.
- Knowledge of the home, construction, and/or facility improvement service industries is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment.
- Experience working with current Personal Computing (PC) applications to include word processing, data management, scheduling, electronic mail, etc., via mobile phone, laptop, iPad, PC, and other devices.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, AND WORK AIDS:
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Proficiency with Smartphone devices is preferred but not required.
WORKING CONDITIONS / TYPE OF PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work both outside and inside in a variety of weather conditions throughout all four seasons.
May travel up to 30% of time.
Physical work requires the successful candidate to: navigate steps, stairwells, uneven and/or undeveloped terrain (inside or outside), lift supplies no more than 10 lbs at a time on occasion, use social media and personal computing devices, and regular and frequent use of telephones, office equipment, and mobile phones.
No environmental hazards indicated for this classification.
A. EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
Completion of a Bachelor Degree and a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education is preferred but not required.
B. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Demonstrated results-driven experiences and applicable skills should match the requirements for a candidate to be successful in this position.
Average expected first year earnings: $40K-$60K.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply.
Employment for Professionals in Richmond
89-Paint is hiring motivated and qualified people at this time.
Applicants must have:
Valid Virginia Drivers License
“Can Do Attitude”
Excellent People Skills
Focus on Customer Satisfaction