Code of Ethics
Richmond Painter Code of Ethics
89-Paint adheres to, and supports, the PDCA Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is an expression of proper conduct in the pursuit of the painting industry as related to the public, our fellow Richmond painting contractors, our employees and this organization.
Obligation of the Richmond Painting Contractor
- To provide the services of the industry to the fullest extent of our technological ability.
- To protect, preserve and decorate edifices, facilities and all other properties with means and materials of the most progressive and efficient type.
Obligation to the Public
- To conduct our individual operations according to the highest professional standards.
- To faithfully fulfill all contracts.
- To develop through continual study the highest degree of technical knowledge of our industry.
Obligation to Our Fellow Members
- Encourage the free exchange of ideas.
- To meet with fellow members and promote all the precepts of this code.
- To present a broad and favorable image of our industry across our nation.
- To promote equal treatment of all painting contractor members.
- To oppose any discriminatory practices against any of our units or members.
Obligation to Our Employees
- To provide opportunities for training, employment, career advancement and economic security in a protracted and progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves.
Obligation to Our Organization
- To promote the spirit of this code and the objectives of our industry through creation of councils and chapters.
- To establish and maintain the highest level of reciprocal respect and goodwill with all segments of the industry.